Vraagje over HT ingang

Duck-Twacy

Ik heb tegenwoordig een geintegreerde versterker en dat is eigenlijk wat minder handig bij actief gescheiden speakers. De versterker heeft wel nog 2 single ended pre-outs, een rec-out en een HT input, waarvan in de handleiding staat:

"The Home Theater input is a maximum volume line level input with the volume setting permanently set at volume step 75. The HT input is used when connecting the H100 to a surround processor with internal adjustable volume. Do not connect input sources such as CD-players, DVD-players or similar signal sources to the Home Theater input. If by mistake a fixed level CD-player is connected to the Home Theater input severe damage can be done to amplifier and connected loudspeakers."

Hello,

I have a question about my H-100.

I use to have a separate pre/main amplifiers which allowed me to put an active x-over (Marchand XM44 2-way) in the signal path.

Last year I replaced this with the H-100 and at the moment I connect one of the pre outs to the x-over low input, and then to another amplifier (Crown K2) so my bass speakers get only the signal below 150 hz. But the mid/high boxes are connected to the speaker output of the Hegel H-100, so they get the full signal.

Is it possible to put the mid/high signal also through the x-over, maybe by connecting the second Hegel pre out to the high input of the x-over and feeding the output of the filtered signal back into the Hegel? Maybe into the HT input?? Or will this harm the amplifier of signal?

Also, what exactly is the difference between de rec-out and the other pre outs?

Thanks for the help

Kind regards

Plaatje van de achterkant

HegelH100-rear.jpg

Iemand enig idee of ik bv pre-out2 via de x-over (met laag af filter) mag terug lussen naar de HT input? Naief gezien zit de volume regeling dan alleen in het stukje CD in > Pre-out2, terwijl alles na HT in wellicht rechtstreeks naar de eindversterker van de H100 gaat (hoewel dat stukje over "volume permanently set to 75% me wel laat twijfelen).

Realiseer me net dat het helemaal niet kan. Als ik bv de CD ingang kies, kan ik niet tegelijkertijd de HT ingang selecteren.... :huh:

Bi sommige geintgreerde versterkers kan je voor en eind loskoppelen. Zelfs mn eerste Luxman had dat. Dan kan jer er eventueel wat tussen zetten

240208-luxman_sq700x_amplifier.jpg

Edited by Duck-Twacy